Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday night

The weekend is closing in - it was a great one. Some highlights:
• Seeing one of our recent On Ramp grads and paleo challenge participants get psyched about her first 5 rep max push jerk!
• Finishing my god forsaken WOD (Thanks Coach B) despite feeling it was hopeless - everything is possible!
• Spending an entire day with my hubby without our precious kids!
• Sleeping in on a Sunday and then a relaxing trip to get my nails done
• Cooking up a fantastic paleo friendly meal of grass fed steak, organic squash, sauteed mushrooms and a toasted hazelnut salad with my family while a log is on the fire.
• Finally, my mental prep for my CrossFit Total tomorrow. First time in a while and I hope to break all 3 of my PR's. Also psyched about some new PR's for our box's WOD tomorrow (won't ruin it for anyone reading this!)

On this great Sunday I am happy and grateful for a healthy and happy family!

No comments: