Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Far too long!

My commitment from today on is consistency in posting to my blog. Funny that I haven't posted here in so long and now that here again the floodgates are open and I have so much to say! Where to begin.

Tomorrow is a big day in our personal business in CF. I will officially post on it Friday...stay tuned. There is much excitement in store and big steps ahead.

I am making big strides in more than the business these days. My training has been extremely focused and my commitment to paleo/ zone has been better than ever. Since returning from the CF games in Aromas in July I have been fortunate enough to have Level 2 Coach Bill Shockley programming and coaching me. We have been working my weaknesses, getting me stronger, breaking me down and building me back up. Whatever coach tells me, I do it...often with a few complaints, but nevertheless, I do it.

My mental strength and fortitude have certainly strengthened. I use my CF mentality in so many aspects of life - kids, business, being a wife...I will continue to post my journey - both celebrations and struggles.

I am sitting on my couch reveling in the fact that tomorrow is the first day I don't have to get up before 7! I will force myself to WOD after my last morning class tomorrow. Mentally it kills me to wait, but my body performs much better after a few hours of mobility. Plus, sleep is crucial and I am screaming for it right now. Today was rest day - Rest days are sacred, good nutrition and plenty of recovery methods are paramount.

I'm getting my mind wrapped around the WOD for tomorrow:
30 OverHead Squats @75#
30 Pushups
30 pullups
30 OverHead Squats @75#
and downloading some new tunes for motivation.

More to come....

No comments: