Monday, November 30, 2009

There is so much going on I don't even know what to write about!!!! Last weekend at the Black Box Summit in Austin, Carey Kepler spoke eloquently about her experience with CrossFit. She said something to the affect about how CF allows you to realize what you are truly capable of and raise your level of awareness about your life. Or at least that's what I heard!

It was such a powerful message to me. I look at the challenges of life and am so grateful that CrossFit trains my mind to stay strong and approach each one like a WOD. Step by step, persevere and I will get through it.

How exciting it is to be embarking on a new community in Morristown...However, it is scary at the same time! It amazes me what has grown in 1-year from our humble little spot. I can't wait for all of what's to come this year!

No comments: